The Main Entrance to Peabody is at 17 E. Mount Vernon Place.
Prospective students may contact the Admissions office to arrange tours of the campus.
From the North
- Take I-95 South or I-83 South to the Baltimore Beltway (695 West towards Towson).
- From the Baltimore Beltway, take I-83 South again.
- About 10 minutes after entering I-83, take the St. Paul St. exit toward downtown Baltimore.
- About 10 blocks South on St. Paul you will cross Mt. Vernon Place (there will be a park and a tall monument to your right).
- Immediately get into the right lane where our Peabody Parking Garage entrance is located.
- The entrance is on the right side of St. Paul St. at Centre St.
From the South
- Take I-95 North to Exit 53 for I-395 North.
- Follow the signs to Inner Harbor.
- Turn Right on Pratt Street.
- Turn Left on Charles Street (one-way North).
- Follow Charles Street north one mile to Baltimore's Washington Monument. The Monument is in the middle of Mount Vernon Place. Peabody occupies a whole city block bounded by Charles Street, Mount Vernon Place, St. Paul Street, and Centre Street.
- Turn Right onto Mount Vernon Place.
- To park in the Peabody Garage, continue on Mount Vernon Place for one block and turn Right on St. Paul Street. The entrance to the garage will be on your right side.
Monday through Friday 6:30 am-9:30 pm;
Saturday 7:30 am-5:30 pm;
Sunday 12:30 pm-5:30 pm
up to 2 hours: $4.50
up to 3 hours: $5.50
up to 4 hours: $6.50
maximum per day: $8.00
Garage Special: Monday-Friday in after 4pm until close is $5.00; flat rate is $4.00
Prices subject to change.
- Take a cab to the Peabody Institute. (Give the driver the 1 E. Mount Vernon Place address.)
- Take the number 61 MTA Bus south on St. Paul Street (For fares & schedules go to www.mtamaryland.com.
By Light Rail
The nearest Light Rail Stop is Centre Street. (For fares and schedules go to www.mtamaryland.com.)
- From the Centre Street station, proceed East on Centre Street approximately 3 blocks to Charles Street.
- Turn Left on Charles Street and proceed for one block towards the Washington Monument.
- At the Monument, turn right onto Mount Vernon Place.