The Business Office provides a wide variety of financial services to our current and potential students, their parents as well as the faculty and staff.
- Accepts and processes departmental fines, petty cash payments, Key deposit/replacement, distributes payroll checks.
Payroll check pickup: Mon -Fri 9:00 am-4:30 pm (11:30am - 4:30pm on Pay days)
- Issue tuition & fee billing statements, process tuition & fee payments, administer the Tuitionpay plan through Tuition Management Services (TMS), the Student Health Insurance plan and process student refund request through BankMobile.
The Clarence Manger & Audrey Cordero Parent Plitt Loan Fund
This loan is administered through the Business Office. The Parent Plitt Loan Fund (PLITT Application) is available to help parents of first year full-time domestic undergraduate students with a combined gross income between $30,000 and $175,000, a deferred loan at a 3% interest rate. A credit review is required with a $50.00 non-refundable application fee. For more information regarding the Parent Plitt Loan Fund, contact Donna Cureton 667-208-6520
The Clarence Manger & Audrey Cordero Student Plitt Loan Fund
This loan is administered through our Financial Aid Office. The Student Plitt Loan Fund is available to undergraduate and graduate students enrolled at least half-time. For more information regarding the Student Plitt Loan Fund , contact Glenda Bryan 410-234-4903
The Business Office is also Peabody’s contact point for:
- Peabody’s Copier Inventory
- The University Procurement Card (P-Card)
- Security Forms for access to University on-line systems