Musician Referral Service
We refer outstanding Peabody student and alumni musicians to perform at diverse occasions including recitals, weddings, parties, church services, receptions, and other events in the Baltimore and Washington, DC regions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our carefully selected roster includes top-notch classical and jazz musicians, soloists and ensembles. We refer harpists, string quartets, pianists, singers, guitarists, wind and brass players, jazz combos, etc.
How to Request Peabody Musicians:
- Email us at email@example.com, specifying your needs. Tell us:
- The type of occasion, location, date, time and number of attendees
- Your preferred musical style and instrumentation
- We'll reply with names, contact info, and websites of musicians that fit your request
- You then contact the musicians we refer to discuss pricing and availability
- Our office doesn't set prices; however, the musicians we refer perform at professional levels and earn professional fees
If you're unable to email, call us at 667-208-6595.
Employers: If you'd like us to consider posting information about a job vacancy in the Baltimore-Washington region, please see our Guidelines to Create and Submit Job Vacancy Notices
Peabody Students: To become eligible for referral, your major teacher must recommend you by sending an email to MECC at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Peabody Alumni: To be considered for referral, email us a link to your website. Please note that our referral service is primarily designed to serve current students and Baltimore-area alumni within 5 years of graduation.