Singapore Study Abroad
Welcome to the Singapore Office at Peabody! Check out the different programs we offer, information about Singapore, past and current student testimonials, and much more!
"GO FOR IT! Don't be afraid to get out of your comfort zone; grab every opportunity while it's there. You won't regret it."
—Joshua Pangilinan (YST Joint Degree student to Peabody, Fall 2011)
The very first of it's kind anywhere in the world, students in the Joint-degree program earn bachelors degrees from both Peabody and Yong Siew Toh while also...
- learning from two different teaching perspectives
- experiencing a new culture through immersion
- meet new friends
- grow professionally by mastering styles of both East and West
- travel (Singapore is just a boat ride away from Malaysia,Thailand, Indonesia, Cambodia, and Vietnam)
- and much more!
One Semester in Singapore Program
Spend a semester studying in Singapore.
Singapore In a Snap
Among numerous other things, the following are just a few favorite things among our students:
- The food (Melting pot of cultures brings a melting pot of awesome tastes from all over Southeast Asia)
- Tropical weather
- Multicultural society (Chinese, Malay, India, & Eurasian)
- Extremely low crime rate
- Efficient public transportation system
- Singapore Zoo & World's 1st Night Safari
- The Singapore Flyer (Ferris Wheel)